Friday, August 28, 2009

Flu

Hi bloggers, right now I'm not feeling well. I was sneezing for more than ten times, and my nose and throat are hurting. I just hope this is not what they call the swine flu or A(H1N1). Water and rest is still the best treatment for common colds or flu. But whats saddens me Marick also has it. I don't want him to be sick, but what can I do. I am the only one taking care of him right now. He was also sneezing for more that 10 times. I just hope this won't be complicated on him. How I wish that I'm the only one who'll get sick and not him. As much as possible I want him always healthy and strong. We will have his flu vaccine next month and right now he is already infected. No medicines for him yet coz he's still a baby. I hope and pray he will be well later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add this page to SheToldMe.com