Friday, August 14, 2009

Marick's sponsors

I would like to take this blog opportunity to thank my cousins in giving me their little babies clothes. Well, all their babies were grown up. Mga napaglakihan na nila yung mga yun. Its a good thing that they were able to keep it, and now Marick is using them. Also they were able to give us the high chair, crib, and the stroller. Its really big savings for me! For those who are buying stuffs for their infants, make sure you don't buy too many because infants grow very fast. In just a few weeks they grow, like your blowing on air on them. Look at the sizes and maybe its good to buy clothes that you can use for at least three months so you won't have to buy every week. Thanks to my cousins Ate Lea and Ate Marnie for giving it to Marick. Also to my nephews and niece Joseph Dominic, Jacob Marcus, and Mikaella.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add this page to SheToldMe.com