Please be informed that we have decided not to cancel the Pinoy Smile contests for November and December.
Based on feedback we received from you and contest supporters:
1. We will stop voting by comments.
2. We will implement voting by online poll.
3. In addition, a panel of judges will be convened to help choose the winners.
4. The new criteria for determining the winners are:1/3 Quality of comment-votes,1/3 Number of poll-votes, 1/3 Pinoy Smile Parents’ Elite Circle votes.
5. Voting by polls and by the panel of judges (Pinoy Smile Parents' Elite Circle) will start on November 11, 2009 at 12:01 am; and end on November 30, 2009 at 11:59 pm, Pacific Standard Time.
- Anyone can vote.
- You can vote only once for the whole month.
- You can vote for any number of contestants, but only once for the whole month.
- Votes are restricted by IP. Only one vote for 5 different contestants per IP will be accepted.
6. Please see additional revisions to the contest rules below, marked in blue.
7. These changes to the contest will be implemented on November 11, 2009 at 12:01 am, PST.
Regarding this new rule pls vote again for my son Marick L. Garcia. Thank yo so much!