Sunday, September 6, 2009

BIrthday month

On my time right now is 12:21am, and yes I'm still up and I can't sleep. So I'm here blogging about what my son and I did today. We went to the church today to pray and also to receive God's blessings. I want my son and I will bring up my son to be a God fearing individual. I will instill in him that every Sunday is the Lord's day and we should go to church and spend even for an hour with the Lord. We have seven days in a week and each day has twenty four hours. In just one day we will just spend one hour of peace and prayer.

In our church, if its the first Sunday of the month, people who will be celebrating their birthdays or anniversaries were called in front for a blessing. So Marick and I went in front, coz September is my birthday month! After the blessing, the whole parishioners sang the happy birthday song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add this page to SheToldMe.com