Thursday, September 3, 2009

The bars

Hello readers! I would just like to share a little update about my wonderful son Marick, he is now starting to lift himself in order to stand. He holds on the bars of the crib to help himself stand on his two feet without even my help. That is another big achievement for him! And I'm really proud of what he has been improving on. Later on he will learn to walk on his own. But for now, he's still learning to stand. Sometimes he didn't knew that if he remove his hand from the bar he will fall with his butt first. So I support his hand on the crib so he won't take it off. When he stands he make this gesture of moving showing that he's happy standing. Its a different kind of feeling when you see your child starting to do things on his own. But for now, he is still my baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add this page to SheToldMe.com