Monday, September 7, 2009

Sleeping angel

Most of the time, I watch my little angel sleep. Sometimes he sleeps with his mouth open or his hands on his forehead. But most of the time, he finds comfort sleeping with both of his feet raised on a pillow. I have observed that for several months that I have been watching him sleep or what things he does before he gets to sleep. He likes a soft clothe on his hand and scrubbing it on his face, so I give him "lampin" for that, and I put his feet on a pillow so he can sleep more soundly. Of course, he can't sleep without a bottle of milk in his mouth. I think that is his sleeping pill! Kidding aside, I also make sure that the clothe won't block his nose so he can breathe. If he is on deep sleep, that's the time I only go to my own bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add this page to SheToldMe.com