Tuesday, September 1, 2009

"ber months"

Hello readers! We are now in the month of September. Here in the Philippines, the start of "ber months" means Christmas is fast approaching. This is the start of having some weather change in our country. Nights will be longer and cold, so be sure to have your jacket on. And with our kids, they love these ber months because establishments, houses and the streets start to have their own Christmas decorations and Christmas lights all over, and the radio stations start playing Christmas songs. This is going to be my first Christmas with my son, and I also hope that his father can come home and have some vacation. I feel excited and its only September, haha! My mother told me to buy a new Christmas tree so her apo can see how Christmas looks like. I will make Marick's first Christmas a memorable one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add this page to SheToldMe.com