Monday, August 3, 2009

Bath tub

Hi everyone... I'm about to bathe my baby Marick today. Coz you know what? He smells maasim na. Hehehe! That's why he needs to have a good and clean body to avoid viruses and bacteria which causes babies to be sick. A bathe of twice a day, one in the morning and one in the evening before he sleeps, is enough so that he feels fresh and may help to get him to sleep soundly. During the day, if he gets dirty because of playing I just wipe his hands and face with a clean wet towel. And also whenever he makes poopoo, I wash him with running water so he wont get diaper rash. He seems to like it whenever he feels water on his body, he want to touch it and hold it in his hand. But of course, you can't hold water right? I just love watching him doing that. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add this page to SheToldMe.com