Sunday, August 9, 2009

Father's day

Last June we went out to celebrate Father's day. It was actually an advance celebration coz we celebrated a week earlier. We ate at Shakeys located at the basement of SM Megamall building B. I chose to sit on the couch so we can have space for Marick. We waited for other customers to finish, we were on the line then our turn came. We ordered for a Family package that is good for five that includes one family pizza, chicken and chips, carbonara platter and a pitcher of iced tea. We had fun, nice conversation with my family, and my little Marick who has his own world. Of course, he still can't eat pizza, which is my favorite. But he was amazed with the new food in front of him. Its round and the color is more of red. He tried to reach but I did not allow him to. I just made fun of him and took a picture, hehe! And here it is..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add this page to SheToldMe.com