Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Cry Baby

I just want to share an experience when I gave birth to my first child. Well as you know, I'm a first time mom! When I was brought to the hospital on December 28, 2008, I felt mixed emotions. I'm excited to see my baby (if he looks like me), and I was also nervous of the hurt that I will go through inside the delivery room, and I don't know if I will make it. Nine months of having him in my womb is not easy, and now I have to push him out of it. With the help of my doctors, I successfully gave birth to a 6.3 lbs baby boy! Woooh! That was such a relief and seeing him the first time was really amazing. I couldn't even imagine that he came from me. All the pain was worth it! And when I heard him cry I felt happiness. Coz for me, hearing my baby cry the first time means that he is healthy and very much alive! Then I was groggy coz of my anesthesia, and just woke up in the recovery room after two hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add this page to SheToldMe.com