Tuesday, August 4, 2009

First spoon

I started feeding Marick when he was six months old. As my pediatrician said, start with soupy food so it won't be hard for him to adjust. Don't make it thick to avoid constipation. Coz from bottle milk to spoon fed food is a huge transition for him. I introduced him Cerelac (wheat banana and mik) stage one, and after first few spoons he began to like it. The taste was a bit sweet because of the banana content. Then after 3 days I started to mix the erelac with mashed squash. When he first taste it, I can't figure out his face! I laughed coz of his reaction. But the pediatrician said its just normal coz his taste buds is reacting to a new food. Start with vegetables so he will like it when he grows. And I told my son, "ok you should get used to it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add this page to SheToldMe.com