Friday, August 7, 2009

IPV vaccine

Last Saturday, we went to the doctor for Marick's monthly check up. He was scheduled to have a vaccine for IPV (Invasive Pneumococcal Vaccine). Sorry if I misspelled it but in short its IPV. This vaccine costs a lot, so for moms out there be sure that you have saved for this kind of vaccine. If you want to know how much, its 5,500 pesos. If this vaccine can protect my baby then why not spend for it. It maybe too expensive if he is not protected and will be hospitalozed. This helps protect our babies from dangerous pneumonia which attack babies less than 5 yrs old. Its good that reading baby books and also with the advice of my pediatrician helps me in protecting my baby. Thanks to Dr. Fatima Gimenez of Victor Potenciano Medical Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add this page to SheToldMe.com