Thursday, August 13, 2009

My Big Boy

Hi to all moms reading my blog and also to those who are moms-to-be and wanting to be a mom. Hehehe! I hope you are learning from my experience. It's also nice to read books about babies, taking care of your babies, or about being a mother. For all we know, they are just babies once and they grew up very fast. First an infant, then a toddler, soon they'll be in pre-school, then elementary as a young kid, then come highschool as a teenager, and then college as a young adult. Hmmm... We still have to go through lots of things to help them grow and become good individuals when they grow up. Sometimes I tell Marick "big boy ka na!", as what I see from a milk commercial. I just can't imagine that he will also be like that little boy in the tv ad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add this page to SheToldMe.com