Tuesday, August 4, 2009

New stuff

I just bought my son today his baptismal clothes. Just bought it in a department store in Ortigas. Ok its in SM Megamall! I always buy stuffs for my baby in that store coz I have variety of choices. If I can't find one thing in the department store, I just look for boutiques that sells baby stuffs. So its like a one stop shop when you visit the mall. Everything you need is there. Just a few steps then you're in another store. If the mall is big, well that must be more steps and more walks! Before I choose the right clothes I make sure that its the best choice for him. I meticulously look on the kind of cloth it was made of, if the stitches or hemings are good, if he will feel comfortable with it, and if the price is right! Thanks to the Malls that we have now in our country, it makes buying easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add this page to SheToldMe.com