Saturday, August 8, 2009

Wife of an OFW

Hi to all readers of my blog! I'm really excited on sharing with you my experience of being a first time mom on taking care of my son. Well right now its just me who's taking care of him. His dad or my husband is in abroad right now to work for the future of our family. What's really sad is he did not get to experience to hold his son when he was born. He was not allowed to have a vacation because of the crisis that the world is experiencing. How I wish that we will be complete on our child's first birthday. And that would be in December. Being a wife of an OFW is tough, coz you're separated physically but we have constant communication through text, chat, and call. Thanks to the inventors of the new technology that we can reach the other side of the world with your creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add this page to SheToldMe.com